List Headline Image
Updated by Tinu Abayomi-Paul on Sep 30, 2015
Headline for Great People I met IRL
 REPORT
121 items   9 followers   24 votes   144 views

Great People I met IRL

I "met" 99% of these people via social, then met in real life. The other 1% are people I knew in real life already, but reconnected with, and stay connected with, because of social media.

Lisa Byrne (@LisaByrne)

Social Soul | Wine Lover | Apple Nut | Fitness & Paleo Enthusiast | Co-Founder of @DCWineWeek | Social Strategist for @PappasGroup

Ifeoma (@dcIfy)

Global femme. Rhetorical critic animated by faith & gender justice. Dressmaker. Frmr professor turned social entrepreneur.

elly shariat™ (@shariatPR)

PR Powerhouse • living the life you wish you lived • founder & ceo of shariatPR • publicist to the stars you love to hate • https://t.co/2uKCQoGQ75

Elijah May™ (@elijahmay)

Managing Partner at @experiencefirm. I show companies how #custserv is the best marketing. #people #purpose #possibilities

Heather Coleman (@heathercoleman)

Communicator by trade. Mother of 2. Social media explorer. Supershot basketball champ. Loves tech/haikus/turtles. Postpartum psychosis survivor (#ppd). INFJ.

Kimberly V (@yelpdc)

As a mass consumer of food and media, I am your personal concierge to all things fun, delicious and quirky in Washington, DC! dc@yelp.com

Abby Ziff (@dcabfab)

Ad Sales Director,WebMD- linguist- fierce advocate-strategist-F1,Pet Shop Boys, EDM, wine & awesomeness are my raisons d'etre

Anne Weiskopf (@AnneWeiskopf)

Social Media Yenta. Lover of shoes. Storyteller. OG. VP of Biz Dev @Digiday. You come at the queen, you best not miss!

Kathy Korman Frey  (@ChiefHotMomma)

@HotMommasProj =Dynamic Women.World’s LARGEST women’s case study library: increases confidence 200%. Teach womens #entrepreneurship at GWU. #flexwork #worklife

Casey B. Kincheloe (@caseykincheloe)

Creative Pro | I Do What I Love — Everyday | Sucker for Color | Other-Founder & Head Mischief-Maker @PivotPointCom | Formerly @cbkincheloe

Joanna Pineda (@jmpineda)

CEO/Chief Troublemaker at Matrix Group International, Inc., an interactive agency; blogger; photographer; mom.

Mayra Ruiz-McPherson (@mayraruiz)

@ruizmcpherson founder. Hosts @bizworktv. Content marketer. Loves #marketing #PR #socialmedia. Creator of http://t.co/gFvTYawTAZ for social media career pros.

Adam Zand (@NoOneYouKnow)

Digital & vinyl strategist. Prez @SMCboston. Fan of @goSplitzee & @VergeCampus. Past PR lives @sonos @TomTomUSA @mzinga. Fashion, Futbol, Passion, & Punk rocks!

Amy Vernon (@AmyVernon)

I do stuff on the Internet.
#Speaker. #Networker. Recovering #journalist. #Bacon Queen. #WomenLead #WomenWhoTech

Kim Oser (@PutItAway)

Certified Professional Organizer®, productivity consultant. I teach folks to live the simple life. Tech extrovert! Music, Redskins, & useless info lover.

Anita Cohen-Williams (@anitasearchguru)

The Original Searchguru; organic #SEO, social media management, blogger, and cybrarian. Find me on rebelmouse http://t.co/Azoysy2lLF

Maddie Grant (@maddiegrant)

Forever @SocialFish. Author. Humanizer. Social strategist for ICF and @artomatic (all tweets mine, obvi). Sweet yet snarky. Potty mouth. Vamos United! #DCU

Ann Handley (@MarketingProfs)

Head of Content here at ‘Profs. People seem to like my writing: http://t.co/nsi0NuYV http://t.co/QOdgMNfS

Jill Foster (@Jillfoster)

Storyteller on and off camera. Host to (playful) podcast FiveMinuteStories. Photo blogger of architecture. Pro-joy.

Andre Blackman (@mindofandre)

Sustainable health innovation design + impact. People before statistics. Connector. Founder @PulseAndSignal. Co-founder @FastFwdHealth project

Laura Fitton (@Pistachio)

Deeply silly. Fiercely optimistic. Inbound Marketing Evangelist, @HubSpot. priors: @oneforty | Twitter for @Dummies | #beonfire. wobbly but i don't fall down.

Geoff Livingston (@geoffliving)

Founder of @Tenacity5Media. Author. Latest is Exodus: http://t.co/OCFAsRSeDh. Amateur Photographer. Goober.

John Jantsch (@ducttape)

Small business marketing consultant, speaker and author of Duct Tape Marketing, The Referral Engine and The Commitment Engine.

Kami Huyse (@kamichat)

On the PR treadmill of life...Founder of Zoetica Media (http://t.co/693gj46o0f), founder of Social Media Breakfast Houston (http://t.co/rfcBHtTHRG)

David Corsar (@CorsarDavid)

Peace Corps volunteer in Armenia and grad student in the Master of Public Administration program at George Mason. Volleyball and running enthusiast.