List Headline Image
Updated by Hamish Hayward on Jan 27, 2015
Headline for Invicta Left Handed Watches
 REPORT
12 items   2 followers   0 votes   544 views

Invicta Left Handed Watches

Invicta have a wide range of left handed watches available - and at very reasonable prices.

Source: http://bitly.com/bundles/thamisgith/g

Left Handed Watches

Alex Coisman is using Pinterest, an online pinboard to collect and share what inspires you.

Invicta Watch Men's 3328 Force Collection Lefty Chronograph Blue Watch

http://www.SwissMadeWatchDog.com/ - Authorized Invicta Watch & Accessories Dealer Invicta Watch Men's 3328 Force Collection Lefty Chronograph Blue Watch BUY HERE: http://www.swissmadewatchdog.com/products/Invicta-Watch-%252d-Men%27s-3328-Force-Collection-Lefty-Chronograph-Blue-Watch.html WATCH SPECS: Brand Name: Invicta Model Number: 3328 Dial Window Material: Mineral Display Type: Analog Clasp: Buckle Case Material: Stainless Steel Case Diameter: 47 Millimeters Case Thickness 12 Millimeters Band Material: Genuine Leather Band Color: Brown Dial Color: Blue Bezel Material: Stainless Steel Calendar: Date Special Features: Chronograph, Luminous, Stop Watch Movement: Quartz Water Resistant: 330 Feet, 100 Meters Warranty: 1 Year Invicta Warranty

Invicta 3332 question

I saw this Invicta 3332 watch online and I've fallen in love with the way it looks. Trouble is, it's designed for left handed people, whereas I am a

Left Handed Watches

If you're a lefty, then when it comes to watches, you basically have 3 choices. Wear a "standard", right handed watch on your left wrist. Wear a standard, right handed watch on your right wrist. Get yourself a watch designed for left handed wearers and wear it on your right wrist.

Invicta Left Handed Watches

bitly | ♥ your bitmarks

Home Building

bitly | ♥ your bitmarks | Home Building

Invicta Left Handed Watches

A Social Media Story storified by thamisgith

Invicta Left Handed watches

If you're left handed, check out the huge range of "lefty" watches on offer from Invicta.

Invicta Left Handed Watches

Invicta Left Handed Watches

Invicta Left Handed Watches

It's estimated that approximately 10% of the population are left handed, with the remaining 90% being right handed. There are a very small number of people who are genuinely ambidextrous - equally adept with either hand, but even those people tend to have a distinct preference for one hand or the other (with the majority favoring their right hand).

Gifts For Everyone

Left handed watches make a great, and very thoughtful, gift for any left handed person. Roughly speaking, about 10% of the population are left handed. Nobody knows exactly why some people are right handed and others are left handed - but it's interesting to note that chimpanzees display left and right handed characteristics in similar proportions to humans.