List Headline Image
Updated by Anthony Dean Castelli on Apr 25, 2015
Headline for Social Security Disability Resources Winning Your Application For Benefits
 REPORT
27 items   3 followers   0 votes   133 views

Social Security Disability Resources Winning Your Application For Benefits

Here is a list of social security disability resources to help you know what to do to win your claim for social security disability benefits aka SSDI or SSI by Ohio Attorney Anthony Castelli

SSDI Ohio - Social Security Disability Do I Qualify

As a Cincinnati Social Security Disability Attorney I know that SSDI can be valuable support for someone who is unable to work. Perhaps your doctor or a friend suggested you apply. But how do you know if you would qualify? Here are some ... [Read more]

3 Critical Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Social Security Disability Claim
  1. Not Appealing Your Case If You Get Denied In A Timely Fashion. The biggest mistake that you can make is that if you get denied, you do not file your appeal or you do not file it in a timely fashion. You only have 60 days once you are denied to file your appeal.
7 Critical Tips on Getting Social Security

With 70% of all Social Security disability benefits claims rejected on initial application, there's no way to guarantee your application won't be one of them. But these tips can give you better odds of being among that lucky 30%: Tip #1: Time Your Application Right You can't start receiving benefits until six months after the ...

Are You Eligible for Benefits?

The first step in applying for disability benefits is to determine whether you are eligible for benefits. Eligibility is different for all four disability programs administered by the Social Security Administration (SSA). SSDI Eligibility * SSI Eligibility * Survivor's Benefits * Adult Disabled Child SSDI Eligibility There are three basic conditions you must meet to ...

How to Appeal a Social Security Denial

With nearly 70% of Social Security disability applications denied initially, the application process naturally includes a robust appeals process. In fact, there are four separate stages of appeal built into the Social Security application process: Reconsideration Hearing Review by the Appeals Council Federal Court Reconsideration Reconsideration is basically what it sounds like: you are asking ...

How to Apply for Social Security Disability

There are three methods for applying for Social Security disability. First, you can make an application online. Second, you can make an application by phone. Finally, you can make an appointment at your local Social Security Administration (SSA) office and apply in person. We will talk in detail about the online application process, but all ...

Social Security Disability Timetable

If you have become disabled, it's important to begin working on your Social Security disability benefits application right away because it can take a long time to get benefits. Time to Get a Decision Here is an estimate of the amount of time it may take for you to get your benefits, based on figures ...

How a Lawyer Can Help Your Social Security Disability Benefits Claim

Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) is a program with complex requirements to prove that you truly deserve disability benefits and are not trying to defraud the government. Fulfilling those requirements means collecting a great deal of evidence, assembling it into an application, and submitting the application to the Social Security Administration (SSA).

How a Lawyer Can Help at SSA Disability Benefits Hearings

If your Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefit application is not approved initially or during its reconsideration appeal, your next step is to request a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ). It is in the hearing that your lawyer will make his most important contribution to the success of your claim.

How a Lawyer Can Help File Your SSA Disability Benefits Claim

With nearly 70% of all Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) applications being rejected at the initial application stage, you want to do everything you can to make sure your claim has the best chance of succeeding. An experienced SSDI lawyer can help you do that.

How a Lawyer Can Help Your SSA Disability Benefits Appeal

Have you been denied Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits? Are you unsure how to appeal? Are you afraid the same things that led to your initial denial will lead to your appeal being denied? If so, then you should seek the help of a lawyer for your SSDI appeal.

Cincinnati Social Security Disability Attorneys | Castelli SSD

In Cincinnati (Hamilton County) there were nearly 23,000 disabled workers receiving SSDI benefits, as well as 235 spouses and 4200 children as of December 2012. For new cases, it may be a long time before they receive benefits. After an initial disposition of 3-5 months, the approximately 70% of cases that receive initial rejections will have to schedule hearings.

Our SSDI Team

About Anthony D. Castelli, Esq. Anthony Castelli has dedicated his last 32 years of his professional career to helping people suffering from an illness or injury such that they cannot work obtain Social Security Disability Benefits. He has represented hundreds of Social Security Disability claimants in the past 32 years.

Social Security Tips

As a Cincinnati Social Security Disability Attorney I know that SSDI can be valuable support for someone who is unable to work. Perhaps your doctor or a friend suggested you apply. But how do you know if you would qualify? Here are some simple questions that you should ask yourself.

Why You Can Afford to Hire Social Security Disability Lawyer Anthony Castelli

Some people think they can not afford an experienced social security disability attorney like Anthony Castelli. Think again. Some people may search for a free disability lawyer or cheap or a probono lawyer, realizing they need help to put their benefit application in the best chance for winning benefits.

Social Security Claims for Back & Spine Disorders

Disorders So Debilitating That You Can No Longer Work! Back and spine disorders often are so debilitating that people can no longer work! They wonder if social security disability income benefits are the answer. As a social security lawyer I have seen people suffer with spinal column derangements that left them a shell of themselves.

Suffering from Depression?

Let Us Help You With Social Security Benefits Depression can be so disabling that the affliction makes it unable for you to work! Social security disability benefits can be the only thing between financial disaster and a roof over your head.

What Happens at a Social Security Disability Hearing

Uploaded by Jonathan Ginsberg on 2014-04-01.

Science behind Pathogenesis

The Marshall Pathogenesis, upon which the Marshall Protocol is grounded, is a description for how bacteria interfere with the innate immune response. These pathogens survive and reproduce by disrupting the Vitamin D Nuclear Receptor, an evolutionarily consistent mechanism for survival, which leads to the development of chronic inflammatory diseases.

Autoimmunity Research Foundation

According to a recent National Institutes of Health (NIH) estimate, 90% of cells in the human body are bacterial, fungal, or otherwise non-human. Although many have concluded that bacteria surely enjoy a commensal relationship with their human hosts, only a fraction of the human microbiota has been characterized, much less identified.

Marshall Protocoll

Created by Prof. Trevor Marshall, The Marshall Protocol is a therapy for chronic inflammatory diseases. It is based on an explanation for how an infectious cascade of pathogens slow the immune response, allowing subsequent infections to proliferate, thereby causing the symptoms and markers of disease.

Introduction to the Marshall Protocol

The Marshall Protocol, sometimes referred to as the MP, was developed by a team led by Trevor Marshall, PhD, as an antimicrobial treatment for chronic inflammatory diseases. Most diseases of unknown cause are chronic inflammatory diseases, and almost 100% of patients with these diseases have responded to the treatment.

New Study Supports Accuracy of Fibromyalgia Blood Test

New research results have upheld the validity of a blood test that can diagnose fibromyalgia, according to the chief executive of a Santa Monica-based company that began offering the test earlier this year. "We've proven that fibromyalgia can be diagnosed unequivocally through this test, a test that remains highly sensitive and specific," said Bruce Gillis, MD, founder and CEO of EpicGenetics.

Reduced Intraepidermal Nerve Fiber Density in Skin of Fibromyalgia Patients

Editor's comment: Intraepidermal nerve fibers are the nerve fibers located within the outermost layers of skin. This study supports several other recent studies showing that a subset of fibromyalgia patients have small fiber neuropathy. Reduction of Intraepidermal Nerve Fiber Density (IENFD) in the skin biopsies of patients with fibromyalgia: A controlled study.

HIV, Heart Disease, Diabetes ... and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? The Unutmaz Project to Decode ME/CFS

Reprinted with the kind permission of Cort Johnson and Health Rising. By Cort Johnson Dr. Derya Unutmaz is one of those researchers we want in the ME/CFS field; he's well-published, he's an ace in immune system functioning, he has his own laboratory, and he's doing cutting edge work.