List Headline Image
Updated by Joanna James on May 18, 2020
Headline for Top 5 reasons why you need to add the Maldives to the top of your bucket list – An island getaway like no other
 REPORT
Joanna James Joanna James
Owner
5 items   1 followers   0 votes   0 views

Top 5 reasons why you need to add the Maldives to the top of your bucket list – An island getaway like no other

If you are thinking of having an island getaway in a tropical destination, there are more than a million reasons for you to choose the Maldives. You can be a leisure traveller, a newlywed couple, or an adventurer, keep in mind that this destination has everything to please everyone! Here's a list of the top 5 reasons!

1

It's truly an 'escape'

Most of us need a vacation to get away from the chaos of life and only a few destinations in this whole world can grant you that feeling of relaxation at the end of the holiday. The Maldives is one such destination. On Maldivian islands, you can just gaze at the ocean in front of you and relax as much as you want. But keep in mind- you will have to turn off your mobile phones for a while in order to truly experience pure tranquility and bliss.

2

The beaches and the crystal clear water

The Maldives is a destination that consists of only 1% of the land, and the remaining 99% has all been acquired by the sea! You may spend your vacation at a resort the likes of Grand Park Kodhipparu and experience the crystal clear waters and powder-white sands of the Maldives. As almost all the Maldives villas are located facing beaches, any guest will not miss the sunset moments and sunrises which are quite scenic too.

3

The Marine Life

Are you someone who loves scuba diving? Then visit the Maldives at least once in your life and have a good scuba diving session (with or without a guide). The Maldivian underwater world is so far the best and the most vibrant and the underwater creatures you shall meet during one experience can be beyond incredible. Dolphins, sea turtles, corals, and even whale sharks are there to explore and you'll just love it.

4

The seaplanes

Most of the guests who come to the Maldives have not had a seaplane experience in their lives before. If you are someone like that, then it's a good call for you! A seaplane experience is quite addictive once you try it once because taking off and then landing in the water is fun and exciting at the same time. And during your journey in the air, it's all about enjoying the best of views from up-above!

5

Water sports

Well, if you are someone who has this obscure passion to try different types of adventures on the water, then the Maldives is indeed the perfect destination for you. It's not just about snorkelling or scuba diving, but also about all other sports such as parasailing, kayaking, surfing, jet-skiing, kite surfing, and so much more. Even if you are a beginner, note that there are guides to teach you from the basics and you don't need to worry too much about your safety matters then.