List Headline Image
Updated by Vijay Shah on Feb 28, 2020
Vijay Shah Vijay Shah
16 items   1 followers   0 votes   2 views

Corporation Tax, Self-Assessment, Company Formation and more

A Complete Solution for SME's, Contractors, Sole Traders & Accountants. Find the list of topics on Accounting, Payroll, Corporation Tax, Self Assessment Tax Return, Company Formation, UK VAT and more.

Tax Implications of Transferring Money to UK from Abroad | FinacBooks UK

There are different tax implications on bringing funds to the UK for UK-domiciled individuals and non-domiciled individuals. In this blog, we will discuss the taxability of foreign income and gains in UK which is based on individual’s residential status.

VAT Number: Check for EU & UK Companies VAT Number | FinacBooks UK

VAT Number is a unique number issued to the business for the purpose of VAT payment and mentioned on the VAT certificates issued to businesses by HMRC. Check here for EU & UK Companies VAT Number.

U1 Form: When, Where and How to obtain U1 Form in UK? | FinacBooks UK

If you are planning to leave your country to work in some other country in EU, you need to request U1 Form before leaving the country. Here you can learn here, how to obtain U1 Form in UK?

Self-Assessment: Expenses You Can Claim Back as an Employee | FinacBooks UK

There are many expenses which you can claim on your self-assessment form. Find out the list of expenses that you can claim back as an employee on your self assessment form.

Pay your Self-Assessment Tax Bill before deadline | FinacBooks UK

In order to avoid fine & penalty, taxpayer must pay self-assessment tax bill before deadline. In this blog, you will find out the payment options for your Self Assessment tax bill and what will happen if you cannot pay your Self-Assessment Tax bill on time.

Changing from Sole Trader to Limited Company | FinacBooks UK

Many individuals working as a sole trader are shifting from sole trading business to a limited company. Read our blog on changing from sole trader to limited company to help you decide if now's the time to make the switch.

Self Assessment on Limited Company Dividend Income | FinacBooks UK

In many cases, dividend income is the only source of income for the spouse of the owner of the company and should declare through annual self-assessment process. Read about self assessment on limited company dividend income in detail here.

Claim Christmas Party Expenses as a Business Expense | FinacBooks UK

HMRC provides added incentives to the limited companies for Christmas Parties in order to provide benefits to the employees. Learn here, how to claim your Christmas Party as a business expense.

Christmas Bonus: What you will get, Eligibility & How to Claim | FinacBooks UK

Christmas Bonus is one off tax free payment paid to people who get certain benefits in the qualifying week. Learn here, what you’ll get as a Christmas Bonus, eligibility to get Christmas Bonus and how you can claim Christmas Bonus.

Claim Office New Year Party Expenses as a Business Expense | FinacBooks UK

There are various ways by which you can claim your New Year party cost as a business expense. Find out how you can claim your office New Year party expenses as a business expense.

Tell Us Once Service to Report a Death to HMRC | FinacBooks UK

Tell us once is service used to report a death of an individual to HMRC. In this blog you will learn, how you can use Tell us once service to report a death to HMRC.

IR35 Off Payroll Working Rules: Review Launched | FinacBooks UK

IR35 off payroll working rules are going to implement from April 2020 in the private sector. UK government announced review of IR35 Off-payroll working rules in order to implement the reforms smoothly.

UTR Number: How to Apply for UTR Number? | FinacBooks UK

UTR number is a unique 10 digit number allotted by HMRC to give unique identification to the taxpayers and their tax records. Let’s understand here, how you can apply for UTR number.

Landlord Self-Assessment Tax Return Guide | FinacBooks UK

Every landlord earning money from rented property needs to file self-assessment tax return to HMRC annually. Read our guide for landlord self-assessment tax return.

Stamp Duty Land Tax: Rates, How to Pay, Reliefs & Exemptions | FinacBooks UK

Stamp duty land tax is the tax paid when you buy piece of land or residential property in England and Northern Ireland. Read our guide to learn about stamp duty land tax, how to pay SDLT, stamp duty land tax reliefs & exemptions, and stamp duty land tax rates.

Land Transaction Tax: Rates, Reliefs & How to Pay Land Transaction Tax | FinacBooks UK

Land transaction tax is the tax paid when you buy piece of land or residential property in Wales. Read our guide to learn about land transaction tax, how to pay LTT, land transaction tax reliefs, and land transaction tax rates.