List Headline Image
Updated by Michael Heider on Feb 03, 2020
8 items   1 followers   0 votes   1 views

The Law Office of Michael T. Heider

The law office of Michael T. Heider provides legal consultation in the areas of probate and trust administration, tax planning, asset protection planning, and guardianship.

Need Probate in Florida

Clearwater, Florida Probate Attorney Michael T. Heider provides probate, estate planning, Wills & more. Consult Probate Attorney in Clearwater, FL.

Estate Planning Attorney Florida - Clearwater, Tampa, Lakeland

Our estate planning attorneys provide asset protection advice, estate planning guidelines, elder law planning throughout Clearwater, Tampa, St.Petersburg, Lakeland, FL.

Trust & Wills Attorney Florida - Wills Lawyer Clearwater, FL - Heider Law

Heider Law can help you create a will, changing a will, creating a trust or regarding any will dispute. Contact Wills attorney in Clearwater, FL.

About Michael T. Heider - Estate Planning & Probate Attorney Florida

The Law Office of Michael T. Heider, P.A. provides probate, estate planning, and administration, asset protection and elder law planning throughout Florida.

Probate Lawyer Clearwater, FL - Probate Lawyer Florida - Michael T. Heider

Need Probate Lawyer in Clearwater, Tampa, St.Petersburg, Lakeland, FL? Heider Law provides Probate and Estate Planning, Asset Protection, Wills & Trust.

Is Summary Administration the Right Choice in Florida?

If the deceased person’s estate is less than a specific value, then a simplified probate process is not always a right choice. Consult a reputed probate lawyer in Florida.

When is Probate Absolutely Required in Florida?

Probate is required in Florida if you are a property's sole owner, own property as tenants-in-common or have property/assets without a designated beneficiary.

Why Hire a Probate Lawyer in Florida if a Loved One Dies Intestate?

Why hire a probate lawyer in Florida when a loved one dies intestate? Florida Probate laws figures out the rightful heirs of deceased person property.