List Headline Image
Updated by Mike Monroe on Nov 01, 2016
Headline for Helping You Find Your Why
 REPORT
Mike Monroe Mike Monroe
Owner
13 items   1 followers   1 votes   214 views

Helping You Find Your Why

Why do some part time passions turn into 5, 6, 7, even 8 figure businesses? While some never make it out of the hobby stage? These resources will help you discover the deeply rooted WHY in your heart. The WHY that will take your business from a part time passion to a full time income.

Source: http://theinvisibleboss.com

Worst Reasons to Start Your Own Business

Starting a small business can be extremely rewarding -- but only if you do it for the right reasons. Don't let yourself make these mistakes like some new entrepreneurs.

Ted Talk: WHY?

Everyone knows what they do, some know how they do it, but VERY FEW KNOW WHY they do. Simon Sinek presents this golden circle and focuses on the question: "WHY?"

Documentary Trailer: "I'm Fine, Thanks"

Is the "American Dream" really what's it made up of? This inspiring trailer highlights the belief that it's only when you start making choices for yourself that you can live your OWN dream.

20 What’s to Find Your Why

Knowing your fulfilling purpose isn't a prerequisite for action, but it sure does help. If you're struggling finding your "why," answer these 20 questions to help uncover your WHY.

Motivation in Starting a Startup

Starting a company is hard. Even very successful entrepreneurs will tell you that. So what's the motivation? Read why you absolutely must start a company... and right away.

Measure Your Entrepreneurial Instinct

Forbes created a personality quiz to determines whether you should work for the man or start raising capital. Take it now.

Absolute Wrong Reasons to Become an Entrepreneur

More people are starting businesses than ever before. And many for the wrong reasons. Make sure these reasons DON'T make your list when you're identifying your "why."

Why I Love What I Do

Starting a small business is a big task to take on, but plenty of people have successfully done it in the past. In fact, many will say it's the best thing they ever did. Read these entrepreneurial stories about why people love what they do.

Visualize to Achieve Your Goals

The power of visualization is one that's vastly underutilized with entrepreneurs. Learn how to 'picture' your smal business dreams and then start making them reality, simply with the process of visualization.

No Time Like The Present.

Read this lighthearted comic that will resonate with your entrepreneurial heart.

The Harvard Study About Written Goals

Want to know why 3% of Harvard MBAs make ten times as much as the other 97% combined? The answer is directly pertinent to anyone thinking about starting a small business.

12 Signs You Could Be An Entrepreneur

The traits and circumstances many people might consider a liability may actually just be the perfect fuel to drive you as an entrepreneur.

Is it Finally Time For You To Step Up?

"...he gives her a single piece of advice that will transform her life beyond recognition." This article asks some important questions that may you help decide if it's time for YOU to step up.