List Headline Image
Updated by Joanna James on Mar 12, 2018
Headline for Best Workout Tips - Ways to Keep Motivated
 REPORT
Joanna James Joanna James
Owner
5 items   1 followers   0 votes   3 views

Best Workout Tips - Ways to Keep Motivated

Working out is a fun and exciting way to make sure that you stay healthy and fir. Here are some tips to make the best of your workout.

1

Chart up your progress

One of the main reasons for many people to fall off the routine of working out is lack of motivation. The best way to keep motivated is to see the progress you have been making. In order to do so, chart your progress in a visible chart. Make sure to regularly update it, and hang it in a place that is visible to you. You can set yourself daily goals on the same chart, 10 push-ups for example, so you feel a sense of accomplishment whenever you finish a day's workout.

2

Work in the workout

To make sure that the workout does not feel like a massive chore, try to work in bits of working out throughout your day. Take the stairs instead of the elevator; take a shovel and shovel the driveway of the snow; take your dog for a walk; get off the bus one halt before and walk the rest of the way. Experts in the field like First Class Personal Training advice incorporating elements of working out into the daily routine to make sure that there is diversity.

3

Accept breaks

It is only human to miss workout days and schedule because of sudden work deadlines or holidays and such. Without beating yourself up over these missed days, what you can do is accept that it is okay to miss a day or two. Many people recommend the 80/20 routine, where you accept that for 80% of the year you will eat healthy, workout regularly, and stick to a healthy lifestyle. For the remaining 20%, it is okay to slack off and be human. Once you accept that you cannot be working out 100% of the time, you will feel a lot better.

4

Get a personal trainer

If you have the means to do so, getting a personal trainer is the best way to stay motivated and in the game. There are places that offer In Home Personal Training in Markham and the suburbs where the trainers would make home visits and help you with your routine. This will make sure that you have no way of slacking off even on those days where you do not feel like stepping out of the house.

5

Consume carbs

It is important to balance out your carb intake with your workout routine. Your body needs the energy or the fuel to burn during workouts, and you need to provide your body with this. A good way to ensure that you get sufficient amount of carbs is to consume proteins or trail mix. They are slow to break down and are able to give energy over a longer period of time. Going on a complete diet is not the best thing to do while engaged in a tiring workout. Make sure that there is a balance between the two.