User Headline Image


How to Fill Out Form I-130
How to Fill Out i-130 -130
I-130, officially called “Petition for Alien Relative,” is the form for petitioner (a permanent resident or U.S. citizen) to establish the relationship to an eligible relative who wishes to come to or remain in the United States permanently and get a Permanent Resident Card (also called a Green Card).

0Lists 0Favorites 0Followers 0Following Activity

hussainbrewer288671 does not have any lists yet!